1. Choose your channel name and develop your brand identity
Advice: Give your business a public face: customize your channel with colors, images, links, relevant information, and more, to make a statement. This is a great opportunity to reinforce and develop your brand identity by using your logo, color palette, tone, and slogans so that viewers associate the video with your business.
2. Be professional on the video you made
When you make a video, you need to show your professionalism at all times – in terms of the products or related activities. Of course, this should be balanced with accessible content that isn’t overly technical or complicated. In short, be friendly but keep the content professional and understandable for the best results.
- Think about what you know and can teach people and, if possible, focus on topics that have not been explored yet – you don’t want to be just another channel among dozens others.
- Explain as much as you can but without taking too long, and do provide a video with the best possible quality.
3. Guarantee your video quality
Firstly, You should pay special attention to your video-making and editing, shooting the video with a high -quality camera.
Secondly, you should always speak clearly and confidently to your viewers. Don’t add unrelated content and try to keep your video under 15 minutes in length.
Advice: If you don’t have sufficient budget to do this at the start, you can use your smartphone camera or, even better, a digital camera.
4. Keep your videos coming
If you want to use video as an effective marketing tool, you need to have a video! Remember that you need to update your channel regularly. The most popular YouTube channels offer a high volume of consistently updated and fresh content. Finish each video with a reminder for the viewer to Like the video and subscribe to the channel if they enjoyed the content.
Advice: If you don’t have sufficient budget to buy products for review, you may try to introduce tech related news on the latest products or promotion activities to support your content.
5. Put Thought into Your Titles
Making a Great Title is a half of your business success. Titles are weighed heavily in YouTube searches (powered by Google), so whenever people search YouTube the same way they do on Google – with keywords and phrases that describe what they’re looking for – smart titles should be heavily optimized. So don’t give your videos boring, non-descriptive titles.
- Make sure everything under the SEO umbrella is taken care of. Ensure your title includes all industry relevant terms as well as the word ‘video’ or ‘clip’.
- Fully use the YouTube tag tool to create specific and focused, search-friendly tags for your clip.
6. Create An Affiliate Link
You must differentiate between a product link and an affiliate link. If you use a product link for your video, then you might not make any money from your sales because the product link will directly lead your customers to the Gearbest shopping site. And his sales will not be attributed to your marketing efforts.
- Don’t know how to do it? Don’t fret. Here you may find a step-by-step guide teaching you how to make a standard affiliate link at Gearbest Associate Program.
- Make your link nice and short. With tools like ThirstyAffiliates, your links can be much more inviting for people to click.
6. Write a Great Description
The description field is not only for business and website information, it’s also a place for optimizing content to increase search rankings, as YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. Always make sure the description beneath your video has keyword relevant content. What’s more, it’s important that people know how to find your business once they’ve viewed your YouTube video. For most businesses the aim of your video is to direct people to your business profile. Make it easier for your viewer by including the link to your page in the description field below the video. Make sure your affiliate link high in a noticeable place.
8. Get more traffic
To enable your monetization, ensure that as many people as you can watch your video so that you can increase your income.
- Remind and encourage viewers to Like & subscribe to ensure repeat visits and loyal viewers for each video (in-video and text description)
- Use multi-channel advertising – Write a blog post about it, or tweet the link, or post it on Facebook.
- Make collaborative videos – look for popular YouTube channels that complement (rather than compete with) your business, and try pitching the idea of a collaboration. Viewers love seeing YouTube favorites working with others, and creators benefit from extra exposure. This grows your audience scope, and is also known as ‘cross-promotion’. The more you share your peers’ content, the more they will share yours, so partner with people who have a similar online presence. Create a cross-promotion strategy: reach out to potential partners and discuss your collaboration.
Quickly, start to make money with us! Register: http://bit.ly/GBAffiliateProgram !
We hope that this guide is a useful primer for any aspiring Associates who want to monetize their content on YouTube. Stay tuned for even more articles! If you have any ideas or tips about How to make money with affiliate program on Blog, Facebook, Twitter， LinkedIn，Google+， Instagram……Welcome to share with us!